Thursday 6 September 2012

SNSD - All My Love is For You MV



GIRLS`GENERATION 少女時代 ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU Music Video Images 



After watching SNSD's new MV I fell in love with their style. I especially love Jessica's elegant princess look. Her hair looks amazing here and that hairband is so cute!! 


I've always thought that Seohyeon and Yuri look really similar..But this photo makes me think that they may even be identical twins o_o






This photo reminds me of the Disney Princesses















4 comments:

  1. these girls are so pretty!! love their style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNSD members are all beautiful!! They look stunning in these images. I think that Seo Hyeon and Yuri looks so much alike too. I always have a hard time telling them apart in videos.

    Thank you for your lovely comment and I am glad that you find my review helpful. Enjoy your brushes!!!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen the mv until this post! I like how their makeup and outfits are really natural looking and toned-down :)

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Seohyun's hairstyle called? The straight one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...